Monday, October 5, 2015

For faculty whose mail I'd is wrong (spelling mistake) or is not active at present.


For faculty whose mail I'd is wrong (spelling mistake or something other) or not active presently, Please update the details at GTU admin panel as mentioned under How to update faculty details at GTU admin panel? , then use the PMMS password recovery link and provide the latest working mail I'd which is available/provided at GTU admin portal.


To PMMS, GTU has developed and executed a change where by, now if for any faculty mail I'd had been corrected/changed at GTU admin panel and if faculty uses such mail I'd for password recovery then PMMS account credentials will be sent to their latest correct mail I'd.



Also please refer following related important blog articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment